Saturday, May 24, 2014

life is bad.

yeapp guess what.. im updating my blog right now. It has been a long long time for not coming here to update.
I got no idea what to update, since my life was bad enough. urghh kayy.. *trying to be positive*
This year is my final year for my secondary school, huh?! How bad and sad.. I thought this year is going to be awesome and memorable, but thanks to someone who seriously created a "memories" for me. >__>
By the way, that's not the point. I'm here to upgrade my life. I wish to have a better life with all i have right now.

Let go the bad things. But why i have to be faker all the time? Seriously sad for that huh /.\ I have told myself all the time that stop being a faker, but what to do? I just don't feel like messing up people's mind. KAY IM WEIRD. *i'm seriously not that great.. HAHA*

let's do some flash back.. since my pass few months were quite awesome with classmates and schoolmates. yayy! PARTY ROCKS!
school had a carnival, yeah, that's cool. Le me as the leader for the class carnival was busying for the whole stuff.. HELL YEAH.
-collect modal
-planning shit
-passing forms
-thinking how to do
-interact w teachers
-and more shits
THIS WAS NOT FUN. Preparation is the biggest shit ever in my life. This was so stress. I was stress until I felt like giving up my life and so on. But luckily i got my 36 partner, RAY for helps. Yeah, thank you so much ray ray! yayyy! Although he was so pattern that time for choosing him as my assistant, but the end he still helped me a lot and settled a lot of shit too.. hehehe, *90 degree bow*
That day was tiring but fun with them. They were awesome, i mean my classmate hehe. I thought they dont really give a damn on the carnival because i said what nobody listened to me. That day was pretty well, most of them came to the stall and done their duty. Most unexpectedly, CKY helped quite a lot on that day. At first i thought he was that type of people who invested on the stall and dont give a shit after that, but he did quite a lot on that day. hmm, he deserved a like from me.
The fishballs that i cooked were tasty yayy, drink was nearly perfect, but the fruits stick were ok ok only. *for me lahh* Most of the food were sold out except the fruits. I bought super extra until i could just give the left over fruits to teacher or sold to aunty. Our cooperation made me feel proud. They willing to sacrifice their sweet time and did all the crazy stuff with me. HAHA, they still thanks me in the group chat, but i was the one who really need to say thanks to all of them. Without them, there's no 5G and 5G stall...
-----------------------------------------------

kay, it's turn to talk about sports dayyy..
well, feel like giving a big big damn to the principal who push forward the sports day and carnival. It makes everything goes not really well. Ponteng class for 2 or 3 weeks? nyahhh, i dont care. Was busying the mural and the khemah and bla bla bla, i cant remember well, i got memory shortage. sports day wasn't that good but memories were still there. yayy!

honestly, i got no time to study. although got sufficient of time but.. i wasted. haha. Dont really hope to get a good result this time, but at least.. i have tried.

Glad to end the suffering weeks, and now, it's time to enjoy the holidays!

Although you only live once is quite old and annoying since everything you did were always yolo, but lastly...
#YOLO #LOHYEHMOHYEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment