Wednesday, October 29, 2014

part 1

It is still early for me to do a conclusion for year 2014, since it is only the end of the October only. Well, using some simple english to run the whole blog, impressed by myself nyahhh 
TOMORROW, 30/10/2014.. im going to graduate from secondary school, with a bunch of friends who worked, played, studied all the way with me for 5 years.

Less than 24 hours from now on, nervous like hell, and excited. 
This year was not completely satisfied but yet there is still a bundle of joys which i never forget. The most thing i did with my friends were not paying attention during the class and discussion about our first met. And the discussion last for few months haha, forgive us teacher!  

Dont leave any chance for you to regret your decision.  But i regret all the time when i did any decisions. #facepalm i could now say i did the best but at least i tried. Became the treasurer in the class, the leader of the school carnival,  vice-president of koperasi, and so on -_- it truly gave me invaluable experiences and unforgettable memories. *feeling proud and great to have friends who worked with me and tolerated me * 

I know myself, for being rude, impolite, irrational, and more and more bad attitudes. Peoples who by my side as my partners must be suffered a lot hahaha, sincerely sorry for that. 

Tomorrow is the last day to have fun, get crazy in school. 

I still haven't do any revision HAHAHA it's ok, i will still catch up in a short while. Yea, *90° bow* 


 









Hoping our friendship will last forever. #12 #bananagang #5G'14 #乌龟•闺蜜 #lemonade #jinjangbbq #happyfamily 

영원히•우정

No comments:

Post a Comment