Monday, December 1, 2014

1st of December.

huhh, sigh.. I got no such feeling like excited or happy.. what is exam? what is test? NO IDEA. but, it is great like finally it ended. i got no confident at all for every subjects, everything is screwed up by the government. ha, im just afraid of bad result, and disappointed pap and mam. Don't expect too much from me, im not really that good at everything. yeah, im a very negative people, 自卑.. i got no self confident. ha very funny right? you must be thinking im joking, but seriously.. no lie. 
hell, i just realize i got many bad things.. 

Recently, i feel bad for everything. Everything cant go smoothly, so freaking sad. mam keep on scolding me, lmao. great one. hmm, please at least give me some hope. i just want to get back my happy life. 
--------------------------------------------------

i get my new bae for yesterday, a laptop. For future study used, but those spec i choose it by myself. hehe. When i said study for business, then the promoter suggested a normal one and then i said, i want can gaming de. HAHA the promoter shocked. WHAT CANT A GIRL GET A GAMING PC OR WHAT? PROBLEM? HEHE.
My bro no stop me or what, he no say cannot get a gaming laptop. But he dont want acer, keep on asking me to get another brand another brand. Quite blur with it dey, how can it be so troublesome? I am still hanging half way, my bro said go toilet do his business. Lmao I can get a white laptop dey -,-
5hrs + at low yat like a stupid, tiredness overload. I can feel like the leg is not mine anymore. No place to sit, Sunday is not a good day.

Welcome home bae, little fei zai. <3 p="">





No comments:

Post a Comment